Quality driven Service Management is a cornerstone of business success. ITIL has been designed to help organisations develop and manage their IT more efficiently and cost effectively.
- Examine the principles of customer service in your own sector but also in other sectors with relevance.
- Learn about how Communication in Customer Service works across the three facets of Verbal, Vocal and Non-Verbal communications.
- Learn how to invite customers to raise issues or complaints and how by doing so enhances your organisations ability to improve its offer.
Who is the course for
This course is designed for all staff involved with IT Service Management disciplines and gives an awareness of the techniques involved across the range of IT Service Support and Delivery processes.
Increase the likelihood of success for service improvement programmes within your organisation Candidates who are successful in the examination will personally attain the industry recognised Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management – a measure of their capability & performance
- Introduction to & importance of IT Service Management, the Service Lifecycle and best practice
- Concept of Service Management
- Key Principles & Model of ITSM
- Definition of a Service
- Definition between Functions, Roles & Processes
- The need for a strong service culture