This two-day instructor-led course is aimed at people looking to move into a database professional role or whose job role is expanding to encompass database elements. The course describes fundamental database concepts including database types, database languages, and database designs.
• Describe key database concepts in the context of SQL Server 2016
• Describe database languages used in SQL Server 2016
• Describe data modelling techniques
• Describe normalization and denormalization techniques
• Describe relationship types and effects in database design
• Describe the effects of database design on performance
• Describe commonly used database objects
Who is this course for
- The primary audience for this course is people who are moving into a database role, or whose role has expanded to include database technologies.
- The Relational Model
- Data Definition Commands
- Data Manipulation Commands
- Multiple Tables
- Practical Application of Learning