The aim of this course is to develop a better understanding of communication ‘platforms’ – verbal, written and meeting skills so that the communication is clear, concise and professionally confident and that those engaged with the programme will have greater impact in their day-to-day roles.
- Create a logical, well-argued structure for any piece of communication – verbal, conferencing or written.
- Write and communicate based upon tried and professional principles/conventions (easy does-n-don’ts).
- Make use of the conventions governing business conventions.
- Use clarity and impact effectively in a text based document.
- Use professional punctuation correctly.
- Avoid the most common grammatical errors.
- Create more confidence in the technical professional roles
Who is this course for
- Understanding Different Communication Platforms
- Why Does Professionalism Matter In A Written Response
- Writing e-mails and General Responses
- Producing a Professional Document/Written Response
- Making Written Communication More Easily Understood & Accepted
- Consultative Meeting Skills
- Quality Assuring Your Written Response