Tech North West Skillnet helps with the following:
Assistance in assessing what training needs your staff have
We subsidise the cost of all training by 30%
We organise the training locally at times that suit your business/staff
At our courses you will meet other like minded business owners and staff
We arrange all of the courses, venues, exams etc.
We ensure that high quality trainers are used to deliver the courses
You can send 1 person on a course locally by simply sending an email
Who can join?
- If you are a privately owned business based in the North West of Ireland you can join the network.
- If you work for an employer in the North West then you can avail of the services as long as fees are paid by your employer.
- If your organisation received public funding then you must use privately sourced funds to pay for any courses.
How can I join?
- Simply send us an email to email@example.com saying you want to join!
- There is no application form. There is no joining fee.
- When you book a course we will ask you for your Accounts details.
Tech NorthWest Skillnet has provided us with exceptional support and training in recent years, which has enabled us to remain competitive in a shifting Technology sector. Our employees have availed of fantastic opportunities to up-skill as a result of this valuable partnership with the Network, specifically in the area of specialist vendor education.
We engage with the Tech NorthWest Skillnet for both training provision and networking opportunities. The training delivered enables many of our members companies to up-skill their staff in a cost effective way. The networking events have also proved very helpful in making valuable business contacts. Our partnership with Tech NorthWest Skillnet is a key relationship for our members.
We have used the services of the network to train a number of our staff. Our senior staff did a brilliant course in Leadership which helped us greatly. We regularly use the network for IT and Health and Safety training. It is great to have quality training provided locally. And our staff really benefit from training with people from other businesses.